Fantastic opportunity to advance your career at a global firm that prizes bilingual IT talent.
In this project, you will be working onsite with one of our longest pharmaceutical client as expert in Checkpoint Firewall and VPN.
【Roles and Responsibilities】
- As a L3 project support Lead, you are responsible for managing the activities pertaining to the checkpoint/Palo alto firewall project(Delivery/Maintenance/Testing).
- Should be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
- Troubleshooting Firewall specific issues.
- Raise requests, co-ordination with various teams.
- Sending Periodic Weekly status report and Monthly Status report to customer.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a Lead role
- Experience in Checkpoint/Palo Alto Firewalls and VPN-L3
- EITHER Checkpoint/Palo Alto Certified preferred OR ITIL v3 preferred