Are you interested working on a highly scalable ID system that serves hundreds of millions of users across the globe every day?
You will join the Membership Section and work on the membership system that provides functionalities such as different types of Authentication, centralized Authorization and privacy-preserving Profile Management. You will be a part of a global and diverse team, that takes the Agile spirit to heart, and you will get a chance to work with exciting technology such as highly distributed NoSQL databases, Cloud Native Microservices, smart service meshes and state-of-the-art cryptography and authentication.
- Writing and maintaining resilient, high-performance cloud-native microservices
- Work closely with Product Managers and System Architects to analyze requirements and choose the best technical solution
- Design, Implement, Unit Test and Troubleshoot your service
- Write clean, type-safe, readable and testable code
- Help team members improve through mentoring, knowledge sharing and collaboration
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working on backend services or as a full-stack engineer
- Experience with a modern, statically typed language, e.g. Java, C#, Kotlin, Scala, Haskell, C++17, Rust.
- Experience working with any type of database (SQL or NoSQL)
- Understands TCP Networking, HTTP and REST APIs
- Understands how Unix systems works
- Able to learn fast, think critically and evaluate technologies and solutions
- Independent, self-driven, quality-conscious and pays attention to detail
- Understands asynchronous programming models
- Experience with Kotlin, especially Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience with at least one FP language like Haskell or Scala
- Familiarity with the JVM, especially knowledge of inner workings
- Familiarity with authentication standards such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, Webauthn
- Experience with Cloud Native deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with NoSQL databases and other distributed technologies