A Japanese leading financial service company is looking for an experienced Technical Expert (Asset Management) in its Tokyo, office.
The successful candidate will be working at the IT security Architecture and technical team at their group Security Control Department. The team needs to deliver three main tasks as below.
The Asset Manager role sits inside the Architecture and Technical Leadership function whose role is to maintain a repository of informational assets for each of the their business units (their informational “crown jewels”).
Within this repository, to also maintain the threats and vulnerabilities these assets are exposed to through the integration into threat and vulnerability management tools. As the technical lead for an area that exists as a Global Shared Service, the expectations of the role also extends to the deployment and evolution of the asset management capability and standard tooling. This includes being the primary technical expert in driving further integration of the globally standard tooling and ensuring the correct integration and ongoing operation of the tooling.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for overseeing the informational asset identification process across globally via the deployment of a SaaS tool.
- Manage the toolset and ensure the informational asset details are kept up to date.
- Ensure that the toolset is generating the expected visibility on information assets
- Support the process of prioritization of remediation actions for information asset based on the threats and vulnerabilities associated with each asset.
- Manage the communication of the results and expected remediation tasks with the respective technical teams in each business across.
- Ensure a timely and accurate view of the informational assets across their business units
- Integrate toolsets that exist in established businesses with the global toolset to deliver a unified view on information assets across the business (e.g. Vulnerability Management and SEIM tooling) etc.
The toolset platform management itself will be the responsibility of the asset manager as well as the use of this tool to deliver the outcomes noted. However, for the most part, the individual business units will be responsible for loading of the information pertinent to the informational asset itself. Exceptions to this scope will exist in cases where the business is too small to permit a local expert to conduct such activity. In this case, the asset manager will also have the operational role of loading and maintaining the currency of the information assets of that business.
【Essential Duties and Responsibilities】
- Work under the direction of the Director of Architecture and Technical Leadership
- Manage effective working relationships with all stakeholders and customer organizations
- Ensure flexible, efficient and cost-effective information asset management strategies are defined
- Ensure effective team working relationships within all areas of the IT group.
- Engaging various teams locally and abroad, ensuring collaboration towards information asset identification and tracking as well as threat assessment and treatment.
- Act as a subject matter expert on matters identified in the information asset profile assessments and work with team members to provide practical and effective treatment options. Be capable of engaging information asset owners as well as technology managers to explain these measures
- Capable of creating functional reports to foster understanding and help drive meaningful change
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded as a leasing company, a major Japanese financial services company that is constantly growing, creating new value and new markets through finance and services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area) etc.
- Working knowledge with Galvanize, BWise and Service Now
- A strong understanding of threat and vulnerability assessment
- An understanding of business processes and the means information technology is leveraged.
- Experience in selection, deployment and operational management of information asset management tools and processes.
- An understanding of the underlying technology asset management tools and processes
- A practical approach to security whereby both the technical objectives as well as the functional and economic impacts are considered towards effective outcomes
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) to be capable of engaging both technical and operational staff and vendors in explaining findings and required actions
- Sound knowledge of business operational processes with regards to change management, operational management and quality control.
- Demonstrated understanding of technically implementing controls in cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS), 3rd party SaaS providers, 3rd party vendors as well in on premises data centers, office environments and mobile workforces.
- Security Certifications: GIAC, CEH, CompTIA Securityy+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CREST, SABSA and CSA