A leading AI company is looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers (MLE). The ML engineers work on a diverse range of projects, including: prototyping new models, providing software design and support to scientists, implementing tools and libraries, as well as working closely with the software engineering team to scale the modeling side of our products. Get a chance to work in a dynamic environment, using modern technologies such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Docker, Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes. Some of the MLE team members have significantly contributed to open source projects such as NumPy, Scipy, Scikit Learn, etc.
- Work on the ML side of our product portfolio, in collaboration with our project and product managers: automate and optimize data pipelines, improve models used in production to be more accurate or more efficient, etc.
- Use and develop machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve applied problems in various disciplines such as Computer Vision, Time Series Analysis or Natural Language Processing.
- Present and communicate project progress and development clearly, in written and oral forms
- Mentor more junior members of our team, to help them grow technically and professionally
【会社概要 | Company Details】
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月ー金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven experience in python for scientific/statistical use
- Know how to work in a team, and familiar with modern software engineering practices such as testing, continuous integration, source code management
- Able to take initiative, doesn't require constant supervision, very organized and methodological in his/her approach
- Proven experience leading ML-based projects with small (2-3 people) teams
- Working knowledge of Python and familiar with the scientific python ecosystem (NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter notebooks, Scikit Learn)
- Background in image processing or NLP are a plus
- Proven experience in using modern deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Pytorch