This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
To be at the forefront of the latest digital technology working in an international startup environment with professionals from 26 different countries.
As an Automation Developer you will work in a dynamic and evolving environment. You will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy and improve software solutions to meet particular needs, often as advised by leads/architects. You will also do testing, test automation and bug fixing.
As the company builds out its cloud-native platforms, software, and solutions, there is an increasing need for solutions that automate business processes and back office functions. We are developing the internal tools, processes, and structure that will support the growth of our software solutions and the growth of the company, at the level of quality and trust that our brand implies and our customers expect. You will be part of building the tools that get us there.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements of an automation solution
- Design automation solutions based on user requirements
- Write, test and improve software modules
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing cutting edge technical solutions
- Experience in developing, testing, and delivering business process applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams extensions, Power Apps, Power BI, and Flow (rebranded as Power Automate) development and integration will be very helpful
- Dynamics 365 experience is our primary desire for this role, however SAP, Salesforce, or Oracle development experience would be highly applicable
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing back-office, ERP, or CRM solutions
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies
- Experience working with teams with agile/lean approaches in Azure DevOps and remotely over collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams
- Experience developing business process tools, business process applications, or self-contained automation systems, and an interest in discovering how to do so using Microsoft Power Platform would be extremely beneficial