This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
As a Senior Automation Developer, you will work in a dynamic and evolving environment following the strategic direction of KPMG Japan. You will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy, and improve software solutions to meet particular needs, often as advised by architects. You may lead teams/projects from a technical perspective, mentoring team members, ensuring quality, and deadlines. You will also do testing, test automation, and bug fixing.
As the company builds out its cloud-native platforms, software, and solutions, there is an increasing need for solutions that automate business processes and back-office functions. The company is developing the internal tools, processes, and structure that will support the growth of their software solutions and the growth of the company. You will be building the tools that enable that.
You will focus on developing both headless and user-facing solutions for a suite of intelligent business applications focusing on digital transformation, automation, and Data/AI driven insights.
- Design software solutions based on user requirements
- Lead teams/projects from a technical perspective
- Establish the best development practices and ensure they are followed within and across the teams
- Ensure timely delivery of release milestones
- Responsible for delivering software solutions meeting quality benchmarks
- Write, test and improve software modules
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Collaborate with other teams, communicate and resolve team interdependencies proactively
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in back-end and/or front-end development on web application from a technical perspective
- Experience in developing cutting edge technical solutions
- Experience with knowledge in cloud computing
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies
- Strong hands-on development experience with the following programming languages: Java, Python and/or R
- Experience working with teams with agile/lean approaches