A Japanese major trading company is looking for a Front End Developer that will be responsible for our admin interfaces – which receives a significant amount of overall traffic.
The admin interfaces will need to scale with our customer base which is in growth mode. This position can also work on customer B2C apps too (warehouse sharing app) and other logistics projects.
The Aukai Project is a, soon to be incorporated spin-off startup, operating out of the Logistics Business Development department.
They are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
Their team is international and multi-cultural. Work hours are flexible, and dress code is smart-casual. They take care of our developers and they can work with the latest MacBook Pros and ultra-wide screens.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）*Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience building and consuming modern APIs, e.g., REST, or GraphQL
- Ability to build UI’s according to mockups provided by our design team (or without a reference design is a big plus)
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code; perform validation and verification testing; and eliminate bottlenecks
- Solid understanding of GIT and other collaborative development tools
- Collaborate with the product team, customers, users, and other developers
- Experience with Machine Learning and other AI technologies
- Exposure to ROS and experience building robots
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and AWS, or Google Cloud environments
- Experience integrating and using analytics and monitoring platforms, e.g., ELK stack, Mixpanel
- Solid understanding web development standards especially those pertaining to mobile