A global life insurance firm is hiring a desktop engineer.
- The Citrix Virtual Desktop Engineer will be driving the VDI operations.
- The day to day responsibilities will be hands-on management with VMware Virtualization, Citrix NetScaler devices, Citrix Desktop Virtualization Technologies and Storage.
- This position will also participate in managing system life cycles, patch management, network configuration, automation tools and process improvement and implementations.
【Duties and Responsbilities】
- Day to day support of a large concurrent Citrix user base and serve as the subject matter expert for all Citrix environments and service platforms.
- Performs normal system upgrades/new builds for both software and hardware, performance tuning and performs scripting for normal procedure automation while staying ahead of end of life on the virtualized Citrix platforms.
- Prioritizes work appropriately, carrying out assignments with the appropriate level of direction and completes tasks within deadlines with little supervision.
- Monitors work progress, informing team leaders, managers, and/or customers of project statuses, issues, or obstacles in a timely manner.
- Citrix Engineer resources are also expected to provide timely and accurate status reports.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri), also Work From Home till Covid-19 settles down.
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven success of experience in all phases of server installation and maintenance of hardware and software, operating systems, virtual servers, cloud, and storage management.
- Experience in managing and deploying high availability Citrix environments including XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Experience installing and managing VMware.
- Understanding of virtual networks and how they interface into the physical network.
- Must have a solid foundation in Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual desktops from initial requirements gathering, testing, documentation and installation through all troubleshooting aspects.