One of the biggest global financial institution, is looking for a Risk & Control Officer – (TTSCO, TTS = Treasury & Trade Solutions, Client Operations)
This position will work for the risk & control matters for TTS Client Operations in Japan (TTSCO, TTS = Treasury & Trade Solutions). The person will work closely with TTSCO, and more broadly with the operational risk management partners across the business (1st line of defense) and functions (2nd / 3rd line of defense).
The major responsibility is stipulated as below, but not limited to:
- Establishes and oversees the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Independently assess risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses.
- Governance and oversight may include (not limited to) technology operational risk.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Issues Management (KPI/KRI/Corrective Action Plans)
- Resolves transactional level escalations coming from internal partners
- Analyzes a multitude of scorecards/performance management tools in an attempt to mitigate exposure (risk/financial/regulatory)
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading global Financial service firm provides banking and financial services which offers personal banking, securities trading, wealth, treasury management, and other financial services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00am – 18:00pm, Mon-Fri plus WFH due to COVID-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Pension, Disability Coverage + Life and Accident Insurance +Health Insurance + Bonus + Flexible Working hours + Work from Home + Transportation + Training & Development
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the financial service industry/risk and control or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Internal Audit or Operational Risk Management would be desirable.
- Expertise in the following is beneficial: TTS (Treasury & Trade Solutions) products and processes, Fraud Awareness and Risk Management Legal and Regulatory Compliance, specifically
- Drive full life cycle of incident/Operational Risk Event
- Perform root cause analysis of significant control-related issues.
- Ensure Managers' Control Assessment (MCA) properly covers risks & controls and quarterly self-assessments are complete and correct.
- Engage with regional risk & controls initiatives and forums
- Engage with Department heads to understand the level of audit readiness and provide guidance based on current issues and discussions
- Conduct country on-site and thematic reviews to gauge compliance to organization standards and policies as well as to identify the control weaknesses and gaps