A leading FinTech is looking for Machine Learning Engineers who can build a platform with a machine learning approach based on the large amount of data generated by transactions and other services to improve the convenience of payments and delivering the best content to users.
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important Machine Learning solutions
- Accelerate the pace of innovation and experimentation, by building ML infrastructure. Build and continuously improve cutting-edge models. Explore new performance boost opportunities
- Encourage creative approaches to problems and help define our team's objectives. Continuously improve the self-organization of the team and foster technical excellence
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts to create positive customer impact
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing fintech company provides QR code and bar code based payment system. The company offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software) and most importantly, the opportunity to work on tough problems with the brightest minds around you. Speaking English OR Japanese, but corporate language is the language you can program in.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 18:45 月―金 (スーパーフレックス) Super Flextime available
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, training programs, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Expertise in computer science and mathematics.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning on the job.
- Skills to extract data, build models, measure/evaluate the result and develop a feedback system.
- Knowledge and experience with distributed processing systems such as Spark.
- Knowledge and development experience with frameworks such as Tensorflow.
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Knowledge and development experience in ETL and data pipelines.
- Knowledge and experience in natural language processing.
- Experience in software development in one or more general-purpose programming. languages preferably Java, Scala and Python.
- Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Contributing to open source projects.
- Knowledge of the Japanese payment services industry.