A leading Fin-tech company is looking for a Platform DevOps Engineer!
The Engineering organization consists of more than 60 people divided in Product Engineer, Merchant Engineering, Front End Engineering, Platform Services, Data Engineering, Operations, Information Security and IT and Back-end Engineering.
【Position Overview / Purpose of your role】
As a Platform DevOps engineer, you will be responsible to design, evolve and maintain developer and production platforms. That includes CI/CD pipelines, test and production environments.
You will design and help drive platform alignment of solutions across the company. Candidates will be involved in hands-on activities including POCs, design, documentation, development and test of infrastructure and automation. Must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on the team's needs.
Our client is looking for strong technologists who are passionate to solve large scale computer engineering problems, in a repeatable and maintainable way.
【Duties & Responsibilities】
- Define, design, and automate complex infrastructural tasks
- Work with developers to continuously improve platform automation, monitoring, alerting and stability to meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, availability, scalability and reliability
- Ability to find and help fix infrastructure, performance, scalability, and other live issues in a very time critical environment
- Help the team recognize potential infrastructure or security issues, and create a plan to solve them
- Work with developers and platform engineers to continuously refine and improve our Change Management and Incident Management processes
- Participate in Level 2 production support.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Mon-Fri. (Work-From-Home right now due to Covid-19)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- (Mandatory) Experience in creating, maintaining and optimizing CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in managing and supporting production environments
- Experience in managing the infrastructure of MicroServices based, highly distributed, scalable, concurrent and low latency systems
- (Mandatory) Excellent knowledge of AWS - networking, IAM, EC2
- (Mandatory) Excellent knowledge of at least one of the following
- Infrastructure definition with Terraform
- Infrastructure definition with CloudFormation
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache Kafka
- Monitoring system with Datadog and PagerDuty
- Infrastructure security
- Good troubleshooting skills of cloud infrastructure
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, pride of ownership and strive for excellence Experience supporting a high-volume operations environment