Searching for an experienced and skilled Fixed Income Back Office Senior Business Analyst. This is a wonderful opportunity working for a leading global financial services conglomerate! Gain valuable skills and experience working with both domestic and global technology and business teams.
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve a variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in the area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading global provider of IT networking products and services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Good understanding of Yen EQ Middle office/back-office processes and application development experience with business knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the post-trade processes/technologies/environment in the Yen Equity domain (Yen Fixed Income knowledge is a plus).
- Demonstrated expertise in presenting and using planning tools
- Proven diplomatic and analytical skills