A major business service company is seeking a data analyst (work from home) to join their internal IT team.
The Analyst will deliver analysis of social media, customer experience, digital experience, voice & text, operational performance and other data streams to identify, recommend and support business enhancement strategies to improve the overall performance of each client.
This position works on an analytic team to assess key customer, internal and other processes that have an impact on the customer journey. The Analyst also designs and implements initiatives to improve the customer journey and/or client internal processes. The Analyst will interpret data, identify root causes, build client relationships and contribute to the development of improvement efforts.
- Demonstrate experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Assesses current business performance against the business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Performs analysis of large client data sets and provides recommendations for improvement related to the project with limited direction. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts followup analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps.
- Conducts planning, data collection, data cleansing and data linkage in preparation for analysis.
- Reviews and documents current processes as part of gap or root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies gaps that may be contributing to overall business and results. Reviews client documentation related to the initiative. Conducts assessments.
- May employ tools such as BI, speech analysis, text analysis, or other advanced analytic tools to develop insight.
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation.
- Contributes to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop solutions, assessments, and/or improvement recommendations and facilitate execution of initiatives.
- Collaborates with customers and other stakeholders on improvement projects. Presents findings and solutions to internal and external client stakeholders.
- Envisions use of and coordinates with data science professional for development of statistical linkages, use of AI or other techniques.
- Develop updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews.
- Contributes to team objectives and outcomes.
- Produces quality analysis or root cause work with minimal supervision; meets timing demands.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our Client is a global business services firm that transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. A Top 10 Services Provider, it partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills; proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or processes.
- Able to establish a course of action for self to accomplish a series of specific goals while using appropriate resources.
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
- Strong client service orientation
- Experience with contact centers, customer satisfaction or CX data analysis is preferred
- Experience with statistical concepts and applications
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Experience working in an emerging and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
- Must have proficiency with contemporary analytic technologies
- Six Sigma training and green belt certification
- Experience with speech and text analytic tools and/or other AI tools a plus