A leading financial digital solution company is looking for a ITSM Ops Manager to lead the process and procedures for building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
- Demonstrated experience providing expert advice and strategic guidance to senior level clients to develop and mature IT service management capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management principles
- Hands-on experience with the design and implementation of incident, problem, and knowledge management processes, and the other ITIL processes
- Experience identifying improvement opportunities, defining procedures, reducing complexity, streamlining service delivery, and integrating business processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Note: WFH (Work From Home) for the employees, due to Covid-19.
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Related and progressive experience combining IT Service Management delivery, systems/solutions implementation, project management, operations/infrastructure, quality process design as well as developing and managing SLAs, KPIs, and critical success factors for IT services
- Supervisory experience leading a team to deliver quality outcomes
- Cross-cultural international business experience
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and lead project teams