This is an exciting opportunity working with one of the largest global vendor and System Integration companies.
The successful candidate will be working with one of Japanese Largest Medical Device client. You will be responsible for an integration, migration project & cut over related activity as your primary responsibility and also onsite responsibility for environment related setup/ interface related setup which all require interaction with onsite and offshore team.
As a lead, you will work on the below requirements and possess hands on experience geared towards a “Device as a Service”-type offering such as Microsoft Managed Desktop, Windows Virtual Desktop and/or Amazon Workspace and having a good understanding on Workspace one and Autopilot solutions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Overall experience on core End user technologies and overall enterprise architecture
- Expertise in overall End User Stack technologies, Design experience in AD migration/consolidation and Exchange Migration
- Hands on Design and solution experience on End Point Device management, Software Management, OS Distribution and migration, Software Distribution, File and Print Services and Collaboration Tools
- Expertise in Solutioning VDI (VMware/Citrix), Mobility, End user experience monitoring tools, Office 365, Cloud data management and MS SharePoint
- Expertise on cloud technologies and migration to cloud services (Azure, AWS etc.,)
- Knowledge on Mac management Tools and non-Microsoft OS management (Chrome book etc.,)
- Experience working with MDM tools – MS Intune, Air watch or XenMobile
- Good command in Design and solution of SCCM / Altiris client management tools
- Expertise in providing solution for Windows 10 Migration from the legacy operation systems
- Expertise in methodologies on various end user migration approaches based on user profiles.
- Proficiency in designing HLDs and LLDs for key EUC technology stacks
- Proficiency in building detailed design and implementation plan