This is an exciting opportunity working with one of the largest global vendor and System Integration company.
The successful candidate will be working with one of Japanese Largest Medical Device client. You will be responsible for an integration, migration project & cut over related activity as your primary responsibility and also onsite responsibility for environment related setup/ interface related setup which all require interaction with onsite and offshore team.
As a Database Admin, you will also be providing Technical and Process guidance to L2 and L1 DBA. At the same time, implement and periodical check on Automation as well as implement and periodical check on DB Security.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience handling large database estates and managed TB size of databases
- Experience in Install, configure and administer the SQL Server enterprise of 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 on Windows server
- Experience with PowerShell /DB scripting and automate routine tasks
- Install and configure database monitoring tools
- Experience in application DBA support and deployment activities
- Database disaster recovery (DR) strategy like mirroring / log shipping / replication configuration
- Develop data purging, archival management methods and best practices
- Identify, document and track Technology related risks and mitigation plan in the project
- Technical and Process guidance to L2 and L1 DBA
- Strong installation and database administration experience on 2016, 2014 / 2012 / 2008 R2 and 2005
- Design and implement cluster high availability solution (Active-Active/Active-Passive)
- Configure, implement and troubleshoot DTS, SSIS and SSRS packages
performance tuning and troubleshooting experience
- Handled database estate of various technologies (Sybase, Oracle, MySQL and UDB DB2)
- Knowledge on Open Source DB