This is an exciting opportunity working with one of the largest global vendor and System Integration company.
The successful candidate will be working with one of Japanese Largest Medical Device client. You will be responsible for an integration, migration project & cut over related activity as your primary responsibility and also onsite responsibility for environment related setup/ interface related setup which all require interaction with onsite and offshore team.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience administering VMware infrastructure, Virtual Machine management
- Experience managing and Troubleshooting ESX Servers
- Experience with P2V migrations using tools
- Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware
- Group Policy administration experience
- Experience in administering Active Directory services
- Strong Knowledge on VMware management tools
- Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5 etc.)
- Should have scripting knowledge for scripted installs, Comfortable with using Virtual Center.