This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
To be at the forefront of the latest digital technology working in an international startup environment with professionals from 26 different countries.
You are passionate about creating industry-leading digital experiences and driving user-centric design principles throughout the organization.
As a product team member, you will be responsible for translating business and user needs into experience flows and wireframes. You will work as a dedicated member of a cross-functional scrum team. As a Manager, you will also act as a servant leader to the other UX members and help define and mature their user-centric development approach. You will also contribute to the development and implementation of their Design System.
Often plays the part as the Experience Lead on a Product Team.
An ideal candidate has a solid understanding of UX design best practices and experience working directly with end-users validating designs and user flows effectiveness, with the following:
- Plan discovery phase activities with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Business Development Consultants.
- Translate user and business needs into tangible wireframes
- Works closely with developers to deliver experiences in agile (scrum) approach
- Validates designs with end users
- Presents designs and validation results to Scrum Team and key stakeholders
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience specifically as UX Designer
- Experience designing enterprise systems
- Sketch or Adobe XD (for lo and hi-fidelity wireframing)
- Creating prototypes
- Usability Test moderation
- Design, document, and present user flows
- Heuristic Analysis
- Experience on Scrum team