This is a wonderful opportunity for you to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Data Governance (DG) is to manage data as a corporate asset by coordinating the people, processes, and technology needed to improve the quality and consistency of data throughout the company and maintain compliance with expected regulations.
Our client is looking for two (2) talented Data Governance Data Stewards, who can support the Data Domain owners and Data Custodians in helping to find the right data sets for the business users. If you have the right skills and experience you are highly encouraged to apply. We have two (2) open positions
Data Governance Data Stewards will be supporting the Data Governance team (Data Custodians) by:
- Discovering, documenting, and maintaining Business Metadata for effective management of critical data.
The Data Governance Data Stewards shall be accountable for the following activities within the assigned Data Domain(s) and/or initiatives that requires DG to be implemented:
- Collect, define, and update relevant Business and Operational Metadata, and maintain Data Quality using the defined Template prescribed by the Data Governance Team.
- Execute data initiatives and related projects that require DG to be implemented, including defining data requirements aligning with MLJ strategy and priorities.
- Report, manage, execute, and track remediation plans of data issues.
- Collaborate with Data Custodian to ensure that the relevant Technical Metadata is identified and documented.
- Talk to business stakeholders and understand what type of Data (Information) they require.
- Data Governance Data Stewards will then communicate this to the Data Custodians who will find and provide the suitable data to Data Stewards, and then the Stewards will share that data with the business users
- Data Governance Data Stewards will also be defining Data definitions for the Data Custodians.
- Support Data Domain owner and leads
- Documentation and conduct of DG (Data Governance) activities in accordance with the client’s pre-defined Framework
- Support Data Governance BAU maintenance activities (change management and issue management process)
- Collect and manage technical metadata (Database table, schema, column, field, API, technology assets, etc.) from Data Hub, analytic platforms, or other data sources in Collibra
- Performs other duties as assigned
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with any combination of the following: Data governance, database technology, application development, data modeling, data quality assessment, data profiling, master/reference data, and metadata management.
- Experience in Data Governance with some Data Management knowledge
- Some knowledge of Data Structures is needed
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)