A Global Buuilding Operation Service company is looking for a Field Project Manager.
The Field Project Manager is a key member of the professional services team in Japan that leads and contributes to the successful delivery of projects encompassing both pre-sales and post-sales responsibilities.
This position will lead overall solution delivery for both pilot and rollout programs, participate in technical pre-sales activity, establish best practices and supporting collateral, and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the team and will be based in Tokyo, Japan, working mainly onsite at customer facilities and will involve a significant amount of travel in Japan and some APAC regions as required by Projects. You will have a native Japanese language ability with fluency in speaking and written English.
Experience with managing RFID software projects, as a Project Manager, together with a desire to develop expertise in cutting edge IoT solutions. Knowledge of Retail operations is required. Technical understanding of RFID technology would be added advantage. You need to have understanding of development application such a C# and .net.
This role requires significant interaction with customer executives, managers, consultants and users. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with IT and Business stakeholders, establishing relationships across different time zones and cultures. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable working and managing interactions with business partners and internal groups including Sales, Professional Services, Product Development, Operations, Support, and Development
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of an IT project under responsibility of the Professional Services team.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project working on.
- Ensure and guarantee the proposed milestones and deadlines are achieved by:
- Identifying needs for project preparation;
- Guaranteeing the flow of information and transfer / communication of knowledge between the project participants;
- Delivering project reports and ensure that projects KPI are reached;
- Proactively managing customer relationships.
- On the project delivery activity, develop and maintain project scope, project plans, project schedules, resource plans, status, issues, actions, and risks for key programs.
- Work closely with upper management, sales team and account management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Guarantee the feedback to Product Management, Development and Professional Services in order to establish a working knowledge of improved and new features to improve customer service.
- Collaborate with industry partners to execute projects.
- Provide input on product functionality to meet demands of the marketplace.
8:45 - 17:30（月- 金）
フレックス制度有（コアタイム10:30 - 15:00）
完全週休2 日制 （土日）、国民の祝日、国民の休日、年末年始休暇（12 月29 日～1 月4 日）、年次有給休暇（初年度10 日 *入社月により異なる）、慶弔休暇、リフレッシュ休暇（勤続20・30・40 年） 等
給与改定 年1 回（1月）、固定賞与 年間2ケ月（6月・12月に支給）、インセンティブボーナス 業績・評価に応じ12 月に支給、確定拠出年金
- Knowledge of retail operation, MS Office knowledge are must.
- Understanding on project management methodologies (PMP, PRINCE2, or similar) is a plus.
- Must have experience in managing / deploying medium to large scale projects. Software projects preferred.
- Software development experience in any of the development languages such as Java, c#, .net., the ability of smartphone application development skill is a plus.
- Knowledge of RFID and IoT technology would be helpful.
- Enterprise software solution architecture and deployment methodology experience is a plus.
- A creative, customer-focused, self-driven individual committed to identifying opportunities, solving problems and driving ongoing customer success through revenue growth and increase efficiencies.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders, together with the ability to facilitate workshops and deliver presentations in relation to business solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment as well as work independently and to manage own self-development and learning, as well as mentoring others within the team.
- Ability to travel as required (40% - 70%).
- Japanese native and fluent in English (Verbal & Written).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Project Management. Experience in store operations, data analysis would be helpful.
- Prior experience with customized solution development and process consulting a plus.
- Japanese preferred (Japan market, especially Retail market experience)