A growing mobile carrier company is looking for a Scrum Master!
They are an entity established for the launch of its mobile carrier business as a forth MNO (Mobile Network Operator.) in Japan.
In February 2019, they have succeeded in creating the world's first E2E communication cloud, and this is the first in the world to realize full network virtualization and achieve evolution toward 5G. Our achievement has attracted a great deal of attention all over the world beyond Japan.
Our goal is not just a telecommunications company, but a top runner that will transform the Japanese telecommunications industry after 2020 in terms of IoT, local 5G and MEC.
The main task is the Scrum Master of the Agile team responsible for the products and CI / CD processes developed in their department.
It is required to rotate the sprint while helping engineers with multinational and diverse technical backgrounds.
Need deeply to think about teamwork and efficiency improvement with technical knowledge.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A growing mobile carrier company as a forth MNO (Mobile Network Operator.) to become the No. 1 MVNO in Japan.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Sports Club Corporate Member, Visa Support, Relocation Support, In-house Day Care Center
In-house services: Cafeteria (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner free), Convenience store, Fitness gym, Hair salon, Laundry service, Massage & Acupuncture
Events: Club activities, delivery meetings, employee stock ownership, family days
- Web application development experience
- Scrum Master experience
- Certified scrum master qualification
- Experience leading products or teams
- Experience handling priorities in an environment where speed is important
- Cloud native system architecture construction experience
- Development and operation experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in UNIX / Linux system operation and automation
- Teamwork spirit
- Development experience in Scrum and Kanban
- Software development cycle knowledge such as agile and waterfall development