Listed major financial services company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow developer in Tokyo, office, to help SereviceNow adoption within the enterprise.
The successful engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice programming techniques to configure robust solutions to customers utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- You will be part of the internal development team, building ServiceNow based business applications across their group companies, across diverse business domains in Japan.
- You will serve as a central point of technical expertise in ServiceNow platform development, as well as various real time and asynchronous integrations with the backend internal and external systems.
- This is on-hands development role, but you will have plenty of opportunities to interact with the business users and make a real impact on their day to day operation, as well as make a difference for our customers.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major Japanese financial services company that is constantly growing by creating new value and new markets through finance and services.
【就業時間| Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
月額 20,000 円まで定期額実費支給、社会保険完備（健康保険、厚生年金、労災保険）、定期健康診断、雇用保険、屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong on-hands or implementation experience in building ServiceNow platform based business solutions for mid to large size enterprises
- On-hands experience in application integration patterns, APIs, ETL
- On-hands experience in data modeling, database design, performance tuning, relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, other)
- Experience in building cloud native applications on AWS
- Good sense of UX design
- Business level fluency in Japanese