A Japanese start-up company is hiring engineers to help create their new web service business which is currently in its planning and development stages. If you have, or would like to gain the experience of launching a new web service, we are happy to encourage you to apply.
They have two main services:
- First, their service product would reduce the office turnover by analyzing the voices of employees from the perspective of "turnover factors" and creating an improvement cycle.
- Second, they provide light healthy foods to over 2000 companies setting the fridge in client offices for users to take meals out by paying with the online system.
- Design and implement new web services
- Understand users’ needs through user hearings, interviews, etc.
- Provide requirement definition support, proposals, and designs
- Plan and develop web applications for internal contract and inventory information
- Provide technical verification for future system expansion
- Code for the company’s various services and businesses in Ruby
- Refactor existing code
- Code review
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A Japanese startup company founded in 2012, developing new service such as a petit meal service for office workers and visualization tools for organizational issues.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30 - 18:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking in office (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Web service application development
- SQL knowledge
- AWS experience on infrastructure side