An international IT service company is looking for a Service Desk Specialist.
We are an international company, serving close to 3,000 customers through 80 countries and supporting IT and IP products and are seeking global support in Japan office.
The purposes of this position is to manage all incoming calls for service from customers from a remote support location and delivering services to international customers. To manage and coordinate the call dispatch to our local partners in additions to our global Support Center to ensure SLA achievement, using all relevant internal call logging tools. If you are looking for a challenging and very rewarding role in international company, then this is a great opportunity.
- Answer incoming calls or external customers emails reporting a support request
- Assist the customers with the first incident qualification process
- Logging Calls in the system with the all needed information, details, categorizations and priorities
- Responsible for escalating cases appropriately to the Technical team, L2 and L3
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or delays
- Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify feedback when outages are reported fixed.
- Coordinate spares parts dispatch with local partner / Customer / logistic center
- Ensure constant up to date reporting about status of all calls through the relevant tools internally and to Customer
- Manage local buffer stock refill process with our logistic team
- Assist customer service with escalated request in a timely manner.
- Record and remove from our specific tool parts used by technicians / local partner
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed
- Updating the CMS under the direction and approval of Serive Desk Manager and reporting any incorrect Records to the appropriate Teams for Correction
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global IT Life Services company offers end-to-end data center maintenance service. The company helps customers find cost-effective, hassle-free solutions for their IT infrastructure maintenance needs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
*on-call shift every two weeks
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer support environment requiring heavy telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face interaction required.
- Ability to work in shifts, ensuring availability of services during out of business hours, during evenings and weekends. And ability to work overtime, if need
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with customers/clients /partner
- Fluent or Native level in Japanese and advanced level in English