A global insurance company is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Hadoop Developer to join their Data Development Team. If you have the right skillsets you are encouraged to apply.
- You must be strong with Spark and Scala.
- You will be reporting to the Data Development Manager, and you will be a part of a 17 members team
- This is an English Only position, but if you know Japanese that will be an extra benefit
- There will be an online coding challenge while having a discussion with the client
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Recognized contributions to any open source projects in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Strong expertise with Spark and Scala
- Understanding of Hadoop architecture components
- Experience with Unix Scripting or Windows Scripting or Python Scripting
- Experience and interest in writing production-quality code
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems
- Experience with low-level system functionality, using multi-tenancy systems features, such as Linux containers, cgroups, and Docker
- Development experience for operational automation
- Strong hands-on experience and knowledge of Linux and Hardware
- Experience with cloud infrastructure