A global Internet service company is hiring a Web Application Engineer. The Ecosystem Services Department (ESD) is building large scale platforms that power the company's services worldwide through their ID, Payment and Loyalty platforms. They are also building a platform that will provide security and access control for B2B services globally.
As an engineer, you will be working on a B2B system that will serve and benefit thousands of clients globally. If you enjoy technical challenges and seek to create great products with elegant solutions, we would love to meet you!
- Design, develop and release application features including back-end (API) and front-end (UI)
- Work with engineers in an agile team and promote collaboration between other teams in ESD
- Validate and Improve the code quality
- Participate in the mid and long term product vision with focus on technical optimization R&D activity for new technologies.
- Document and test written code
- Mentor and guide junior developers or peers
- On-call support (troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix) for production and staging environment issues
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Development experience
- Experience in Typescript and one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python or Go
- Experience in developing and releasing web applications or APIs in large scale
- Comfortable with OAuth standards
- For front-end, experience with React, node.js and UX/responsive design
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English (TOEIC requirement may apply)
- Knowledge of wire-framing or prototyping tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Can initiate/complete tasks remotely or with minimum supervision
- Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Link to public repositories/code