A global life insurance firm is looking for a Cyber Security Professional for a leading life insurance company based in Tokyo and also remotely work with offshore offices.
This position will be expected to play a critical role as a Cyber Security Support Analyst to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company’s and customer’s information and expect to provide hands-on work for daily activities and also propose solutions to the improvement initiatives and immediate focus areas will be coordination of application risk assessments, application security testing and remediation as required and expect to promote our IT Risk and Security programs by working closely in the IT organization and with other control functions as well as related businesses.
- Ensure IT Risk and Security programs which include application risk assessment & application security testing, are properly followed to manage cybersecurity risks
- Also, Lead on-going and enhancement of cybersecurity awareness
- Expect to be a subject matter expert in one or more of following key security areas: application security, security assessment & testing, security intelligence & incident response, vulnerability management, Infra & network security, identity & access management, and security monitoring & operations
- Communicate and liaise proactively work with global counterparts for planning and executing of activities related to the global alignment of standard tools
- Execute the cyber incident response process for the company by closely working with any related teams at the time of BAU and actual cyber events
- Respond to the regulatory changes or industry-wide trends relating to cybersecurity and analyze for implications or measures to be taken as necessary
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in IT Risk & Security related field
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and achieve goals in IT Risk & Security