Global Telecommunication company is looking for a Global IT and Program Manager with Infrastructure focus to join their team.
This position will support international projects and have opportunities to travel to different countries to help support and manager the global projects.
- Manage Projects and Programmes for our Global (i.e., everything outside of Japan) IT function
- Implement projects based on the policies, processes, templates, and systems to efficiently and effectively define, maintain, monitor, and measure benefits of our set of global IT programmes and projects
- Manage multiple projects and programmes with oversight over the programme and project teams
- Handle the change management required to successfully implement projects within our group and the various affected subsidiaries
- Lead teams and meetings as required to implement and operate Global IT Programme and Project Management
- Create and maintain a team environment that is built on trust and collaboration and facilitates open communication and transparency
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of programme issues and risks
- Be an internal subject-matter-expert and leader on IT infrastructure projects
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. They are also part of the Fortune Global 500.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors (Designated smoking area), Skillhouse Benefit
- Demonstrated experience and capability in successful structured IT Infrastructure Programme and Project Management at a large multi-national company. Preferably with a mix of telecommunications industry and vendor experience.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project.
- Must demonstrate specific experience planning and managing or Infrastructure projects or programmes
- Ability to direct multiple teams' activities, and to motivate and develop project staff in an evolving environment.
- Ability to travel internationally to support workshops, projects, etc.
- Flexibility around working hours as some international conference calls needing support will be outside of normal business hours (this position will be on a flex-time system).
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, Microsoft Collaboration environment, PCs, Servers, voice communications, and information security
- Experience successfully driving and completing projects at a large, complex organization.
- PMP or other relevant Project or Programme management certifications preferred.
- Experience in structured Change Management.