You will be operating on world class large scale distributed fault tolerant systems as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
In the Cloud Platform Department (CPD), we aim to build and maintain robust infrastructure platform solutions that enable and empower the company's businesses around the world. This Department offers a wide range of services and products to the company's Group Services through our cloud platform including but not limited to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Storage, CI & CD Pipelines, Image Delivery, Network as a Service. As a Software Engineer you cannot only choose to work on one of the wide arrays of products, services and in-house tools but will also have the opportunity to introduce or propose a new tool and architecture.
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for people who are passionate to work in a global scale with experienced Software Development Engineers. You will build out automation of critical service reliability and efficiency functions that ensures massively scaled, fault-tolerant and globally distributed service for our end users.
- Improvement of service performance and latency
- Standardization and Automation for reducing Toils in service management
- Providing standard monitoring systems for stable operation of service
- Providing standard design for expanding new service easily
- Trouble Shooting of service in the trouble
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Java, Rust, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and software design
- Experience with UNIX operating systems internals and / or networking
- Experience with CI/CD tools (ex. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience in automation and configuration management using Chef, Ansible, Terraform,
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting
- Experience with cloud platform (ex. OpenStack)
- Experience with container solution and tools (ex. LXC/Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos)
- Experience with and working knowledge of IP networking systems and protocols
- Web application development experience
- Scrum Master, Project Manager Experience
- Software Engineer for Test Experience
- Experience in service operations with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience managing one of the following products: MySQL, Cassandra, Oracle, Couchbase, Hadoop or kafka