Japanese Global SPA apparel company is looking for a QA Team Lead!
About the company： Their mission is to change clothes, change conventional wisdom, and change the world. Through our brands, they have been able to help millions around the world feel the joy and satisfaction of wearing great clothing. Today, they are looking for the world's best talent to help us expand in new markets and become the #1 Digital Consumer Retailer.
About Core Engineering： The Core Engineering team plays a critical role in helping deliver the best user experience and service to their customers worldwide. Their worldwide team applies a customer-first attitude, the best technology, and deep understanding of business needs to develop and support their commerce systems. From machine learning to product development, you'll find the challenge you're looking for in Core Engineering
Why they Need You： The importance of QAE team within our company has been increasing rapidly in recent years & we are aiming to build an inhouse QAE Team to assure the continued high quality of our products & services. They are looking for an experienced QA Lead who will be responsible for ensuring the team deliverables and output quality.
- Understand the business functionality and define over all test strategy.
- Capability to understand the big picture – system / app / product and weave in a comprehensive test plan
- Proactively manage test readiness, environments, test data quality, resource alignment to meet business objectives.
- Review Test scenarios & Test cases created by Teams
- Manage / Lead team of Function Test, System Test & E2E resources – resource management and mentoring.
- Effectively communicate at senior manager / director / executive levels about the program / project level risks / issues / escalations.
- Become "go-to" – escalation point person for any project related test management activities.
- Ensure test documentation / reporting is complete, meaningful and aligns with business objectives.
- Work directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations.
- Provide post-release testing of production changes.
- Communicate effectively the daily status – risks / issues / dependencies, track progress and manage issue workflow to resolution.
- Lead all discussions in meetings that involve testing, test planning, and test execution
- Lead daily defect meetings to discuss and prioritize defects and issues found
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a listed apparel company which has successfully expanded their business across the US, Europe and Asia. The company is merging their e-commerce sites, mobile apps, and stores into a simple shopping experience to improve usability. They have been actively working to strengthen the organization as well as developing IT systems in-house. This is a great opportunity to join this famous company in their transition stage! Great work life balance and benefits!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Healthcare (Health insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment insurance, Compensation Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance), 401K system, Store discountRequrire service etc.
- Experience in QA as QA Lead / Manager or as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Managing large test teams with complex cross functional teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Desire for delivering excellence in product quality, and reliability.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project and time management skills.
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team.
- Knowledge of JIRA / Test Management Tool / Confluence.
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
- Experience in E-commerce industry
- Experience in Automation Testing
- Mobile browser and native apps QA experience