A digitalizing international trading company is looking for a Front-end Engineer!
They are a technology company working on digitalizing international trading, and the first digital forwarding company in Japan (aiming to become No. 1 in Asia) and are building a multi-sided digital platform which allows both customers (importer/exporter) and operators to efficiently and fluidly process international trade workflows, which are today processed mostly through human labor.
Their platform currently covers freight forwarding and we are aiming to expand our coverage throughout the international trade supply chain.
They are focused on revolutionizing the legacy industry of logistics and plan to do away with the old way of tracking things on paper and by hand with a centralized platform that provides an easy to use dashboard for automatic data entry and document generation.
They are looking for passionate engineers who love coding and creating great products. Because they need to evolve fast in a sea with big fish and are looking for highly ambitious engineers who want to work on major aspects of their product from the back-end through to the end user experience.
You will develop web applications in collaboration with project managers, designers, and back-end engineers while providing perspectives and recommendations to enhance user experiences.
This position will be required to develop features implemented on their web applications.
- Develop web applications using Vue.js
- Perform code reviews
- Critical analysis
6 members (5 are non-Japanese) in IT team and 3 members in the product team
【Portrait of their crewmembers】
A person who embodies their core values (Anchors)
- [Be courageous and decisive] People who aren't afraid to take on challenges and don't let precedent stand in the way of accomplishing goals
- [Strive for greatness] People who can accept constructive criticism and are willing to continually improve themselves.
- [Believe in your fellow crewmates] People who enjoy developing as a team. Someone who can help team members grow and learn from them.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An international logistics cloud service company that plans, develops, and operates digital forwarding services.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex-time（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給 等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area) etc.
- Professional experience in web application development (frontend or fullstack)
- Able to work smoothly in a multicultural environment
- Good intra and inter-team communication skills
- Valid work authorization or a degree in a related field for those requiring visa sponsorship
- Experience with Vue.js and Ruby
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Able to approach products from a user-first perspective