A major IT service company is looking for a Security Generalist!
The Cloud Platform Department offers a wide range of services and products to their Group Services through our a cloud platform including but not limited to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Storage, CI & CD Pipelines, Image Delivery, Network as a Service.
The successful candidate will work in a Kubernetes-based in-house cloud computing environment with the main objective of helping secure the computing environment. Main responsibilities include helping with PCI DSS compliance and related activities such as providing consultation, assessing further security requirements and suggesting mitigations.
You will act as bridge to the company’s Cyber Security Defense Department and the Information Security & Privacy Governance Department (ISPD) and help with communication between the products’ development teams and the mentioned departments.
- Implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats
- Suggest implementation of protections (patch management, compensatory controls)
- Analyze ACLs/firewall rules, provide suggestions on configuration and possible improvements
- Conduct periodic security scans to find any vulnerability
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior. Work with CSDD on improving filtering
- Operate department-owned security tools
- Investigate security incidents and escalate according to defined processes
- Act as a bridge between security alerts from SOC and affected products owner and development team
- Cooperate with ISPD and CSDD in case of security incidents
- Advise product development teams on PCI DSS-related questions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good knowledge in security solutions such as anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, content filtering and file integrity monitoring
- Experience in IT security engineering or security analysis
- Understanding PCI DSS requirements
- At least one of these or similar current security certifications:
- CompTIA Security+
- (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- ISACA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate
- SANS GIAC Security Essentials
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- System administration experience, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Working experience with versioning tools such as Git
- Good working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Understanding PCI DSS requirements
- Project management experience, preferably with agile methods
- Current PCI Professional certification