A major IT service company is looking for a Python Backend Engineer!
Their mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company and their Group has more than 70 businesses worldwide spanning e-commerce, digital content, communications and fin-tech, bringing together more than 1.2 billion members across the world. They have a diversified workforce made up of talented employees from more than 70 countries and regions.
For this position, they are looking for a back-end engineer to build micro-services for our private cloud platforms that are used worldwide. Clients of these private cloud platforms serve millions of customers and require corresponding service levels. Through the combination of open-source software and custom development, our mission is to empower them by boosting their productivity.
As part of a medium size organization, you will join a full-stack team that unleashes the power of the cloud to engineers in the company with both UI and API components. You will take ownership of our systems to drive them forward.
- Work together in a scrum team trying to follow best Agile practices
- Build and maintain new APIs in a big cluster of microservices
- Implement user stories and write well-written and self-documented Python code
- Spend a part of your day reviewing pull-requests (PRs) of your team mates and help to improve your team mates as they will help you on your pull-requests
- Help find new and innovative solutions to day-to-day problems
- Use new and innovative technologies to supplement and enhance our service platform
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Working experience in Python
- Worked with source control systems, preferably Git
- Experiences working with various popular development framework in Python (Example Django or Flask)
- Linux / Unix system operation experience
- Experience working in Python 3
- Experiences in working with docker containers
- Experiences building a Continuous Build and Continuous Integration system
- Worked in a tech organization of at least 50 people
- Experienced in working in an Agile development environment