A global finance firm seeks an experienced Application Support Engineer (L2 level) for their Asia Finance Production Support team.
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for providing IT support with tasks including:
- Level 1 and Level 2 batch and user support.
- Monitor system status, run start of day check and end of day check. Setup system monitoring processes and system alerts. Monitor system processes, databases, storage, logs using monitoring tools.
- Incident management: detect system issues, communicate with users, investigate and solve system issues. Escalate to CTB when needed. Provide root cause analysis of issues, track issues with CTB.
- Work with CTB team to take care of system releases. Weekend release/system check is required as part of support rota. Main responsibility is in RTB.
- Take care of user inquiries, work with CTB when needed.
- Perform regular DR testing, regular reports for capacity management, key risk indicator reports. (weekly, monthly report for support detail and analyze)
- Follow global standard production support protocols.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Shift work; 8:00 - 17:00, 8:30 - 17:30 （Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Technical skill and user support experience
- Experience in Production Support (L1/L2/L3)
- Experience in Unix, SQL / Oracle / Sybase, batch scheduling tools (i.e. Autosys)
- Experience in Production Services investment banking industry