A great opportunity for a motivated engineer! A chance to build your career as a Solution Architect!
We have been proceeding a lot of innovative challenges with our global group companies for the future of global market and customers. IT Product Development & Production is looking to hire an IT Architect for Factory of the Future!
- Project management and task execution in our big initiative, so called "Factory of the Future" for digitalization and automation in all of plant operation based on Industry 4.0.
- IT project planning, architecture design, coordination of development/testing, and rollout of new IT system according to IT strategy, business demands, customer requirements.
- Consultation as a Solution Architect for new system installation with advanced technologies, such as IoT, Robotics, etc.
- Continuous improvement of relevant process, work-flow, data-flow.
- IT service/operation management including control of outsourcing vendor.
- IT Cost/Budget management.
- Coordination with / Report to the project stakeholders.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
* Partial matching is acceptable.
- Solution Architecture and Analysis
- Design of IT Architecture, Platform, Database
- Program/Project Management Methods (Water-fall, Agile/SCRUM)
- Modelling techniques (software/processes)
- Cloud Knowledge
- IoT technologies (robotics, image recognition, MQTT, UWB, etc.)
- AI, Machine Learning
- Client/Mobile devices(Windows PC, Tablet, Scanner, etc.)
- IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Data Protection and IT Security
- Experience of consultation to clarify business requirements and reflect to system requirements
- Experience of IT supplier management
- Experience of working in manufacturing industry/automotive industry