A major global insurance company is looking for a System Management Tool Engineer!
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company.
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in taking a lead role of building and running distributed infrastructure services, including various hardware/software technologies, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Understand the business requirement for the client and contribute to their business leveraging the expertise of middleware technical knowledge.
Propose technical solutions through consultation with the client and implement the solutions in the projects.
Understand the business applications features and their dependencies on middleware platform, support application developers and support engineers with middleware expertise. Resolve incidents and problems as tier3 middleware support.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in working and managing these tools: SiteScope, AppDynamics, Prometheus, JP1, Splunk, LanScope, BladeLogic, and Maestro, in addition to this, this position will be required to have be strong with Logging and System Optimization
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Work with the testing team to develop performance test plans and cases
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes
- Generate test summary reports for management review
- Analyze the root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and tracking activities
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities. Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
- Interact with various program stakeholders to understanding the Non-Functional requirements and technical architecture from performance testing perspective
- Coordinate and work with various stakeholders to finalize performance testing goals and objectives
- Preparation and presentation of performance testing strategies
- Experience in test designing which includes designing test scenarios, scripting, environment and data setup, set up monitoring counters, configuration changes, etc.