A global insurance company is looking for a Cyber Security Professional.
You will play a critical role in protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company and customer information. You will propose solutions to the improvement initiatives.
You will also promote IT Risk and Security programs by working closely in the IT organization and with other control functions as well as related businesses.
- Ensure IT Risk and Security programs are properly followed to manage cybersecurity risks.
- Lead on-going and enhancement of cyber security awareness.
- Expect to be a subject matter expert in one or more of following key security areas: security intelligence & incident response, vulnerability management, security assessment & testing, Infra & network security, identity & access management, security monitoring & operations, and application security.
- Communicate and liaise proactively work with global counterparts for planning and executing of activities related to global alignment of standard tools.
- Lead cyber incident response process for the company by closely working with any related teams at the time of BAU and actual cyber events.
- Respond to the regulatory changes or industry wide trends relating to cybersecurity and analyze for implications or measures to be taken as necessary.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, retirement allowance, property savings system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), defined contribution pension (cash balance plan), defined benefit pension II, etc.
- Experience in IT Risk & Security related field
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and achieve goals in IT Risk & Security
- Interest in broader risk management areas such as IT risk governance, third-party and emerging tech risk management
- Experience or interest in financial industry particularly life insurance
- Familiar with regulatory/industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)