A leading Japanese finance group is seeking a Junior Technical Analyst to be part of a global team, responsible for providing business solutions, support and ensuring stability for the organization.
This position will work as a subject matter expert (SME) of application(s), system design and development. Also, they would be involved in interactions with L1/L2 production services team for technological implementation and supporting production incidents, as well as follow-up activities.
Also, they would get involved with interfacing global application teams, business users and cross-regional project teams identifying and prioritizing the business needs and ensuring deliverables are meeting user expectations.
【Project / Service Description】
- Work as a part of a local development team, contributing to system design and development of global and local applications of middle/back offices
- Interact with business analysts and users and global and/or local application teams to clarify requirements and decide priorities
- Provide functional/technical documents according to business requirements and design functions
- Provide 3rd level support assistance to the Production Support team, to enable effective and timely support of the production environment
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, etc.
- Strong system design and development skills
- Knowledge and working experience in Linux, Sybase, MQ, JAVA
- Experience or understanding of SCC (source code management - like Git / SVN)
- Experience or understanding of in CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience working in finance or IT industry
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience or understanding on Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Experience of Global system development and support
- Business knowledge of wholesale middle/back office flow of a security brokerage