A leading e-commerce company in the world is looking for a Senior Developer (Java).
Their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet, and they aim to become the No.1 Internet Service Company in the world.
- System restructuring of our shopping cart service (including System Design, POC, Development, Test, Operation etc.)
- Development, operation, and inquiry support related to shopping cart service
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Senior level programming skills
- Development and operation experience with Java
- Development and operation experience with React / Redux
- System architect experience
- Experience designing and building frameworks
- Asynchronous programming experience
- Web site operation, security measures / response experience