A global insurance company is hiring a Lead Architect.
- Subject matter expert in information technology architecture
- Influences both business and IT leaders to ensure success of enterprise-level programs in the context of technology & solutions.
- Drives to maximize efficiency in both application development, security, and infrastructure.
- Assures that architecture solution is to deliver business values, aligned to our Client’s IT strategic roadmap and standards in order to maximize synergies and enterprise leverage
- Identify gaps or deficiencies in the existing portfolio of IT solutions, management information systems and reporting, technology landscape and processes.
- Facilitate Japan key initiatives, including the coordination of an appropriately balanced pursuit of business objectives, IT strategic alignment, technical and solution per architecture viewpoints;
- Simplify the IT landscape by reducing complexity, diversity of solution and establishing consistency of approach within IT, covering IT applications, security, and infrastructure architecture.
- Manage the identification and analysis of business drivers to business capabilities, information, technical and solution architecture requirements; including analyzing industry trends, technology to determine their potential impacts on our Japan architecture landscape.
- Illustrate a deep understanding of how both current and future technology can be used to drive business transformation.
- Drive the development of enterprise standards and strategic target roadmaps and ensure alignment across our technology departments and business functions.
- Cultivate an environment of innovation, thought leadership, and partnership.
- Facilitate recurring our Japan internal architecture, roadmap and standards meetings and assure action plans are fully developed and assigned to the appropriate departmental executives.
- Liaise with external vendors and technology partners such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM etc. in the context of architecture and solutions
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Architecture solution design experience
- Must demonstrate experience and knowledge in information technology architecture practice, standards and plans in the financial industry
- Possess wide technical knowledge and architecture design experience on SOA architecture, API/microservices, cloud service and so on
- Possess data architecture experience
- Must have a good understanding of the financial services business and be able to discuss the business implications of technology decisions, as well as the technology implications of business decisions, particularly in terms of costs and implementation roadmaps
- Experience in IT Architecture Governance and demonstrate strong capability in communication and negotiation
- Must demonstrate expertise and implementation experience in Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and other associated frameworks
- Experience such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, or Azure