A leading Internet service company is hiring a Mobile Application QA.
As part of the Mobile Services Group in the Software Services Enablement Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with an energetic and dynamic software engineering team to deliver new products and platforms for their customers.
- Hands-on automated mobile test and engineering experience, providing guidance to the product and engineering teams throughout the life cycle of a project
- Collaboration with QA, development and project team members to ensure testable requirements, with clear and measurable outcomes, and sound QA approach
- Assist with execution issues, detailed root cause analysis and recommendations
- Act as a quality advisor to the team and provide guidance and thought leadership to ensure both effective, meaningful root cause analysis and recommendations
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in a QA Engineering role or a similar role
- Experience in driving Agile/CD-CI software development methodologies
- Strong experience in various automated mobile frameworks and tools:
Espresso and XCUITest, or Appium
Other tools such as JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Gradle, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to learn new languages and deliver simultaneously
- Strong understanding of Digital Infrastructure and its related components
- Mobile performance testing knowledge
- Experience in Shell Scripting, Python, Node.js or other programming languages
- API and web automation experience with a variety of tools and frameworks, such as RestAssured or Spock