A major IT service company is looking for a very experienced and highly passionate Product Manager to develop our cloud services in the IT infrastructure department.
The role requires to understand customer requirements to create the correct product offerings, and to collaborate with managers in a number of levels to ensure the company strategy and vision are aligned.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Define objectives, KPIs and successes of the product and help everyone involved in the project stay focused
- Collaborates with business planning, and ensures business strategy and product strategy are aligned
- Ensures the delivery of the product area portfolio
- Develop good communication between stakeholders' requirements to create the correct product offerings, and collaborate with managers in a number of levels to ensure the company strategy and vision are aligned
Examples of products you might be assigned to:
- Common Web Application Firewall service for all internal services deployed around the world
- Infrastructure deployment and upgrade orchestration service to couple each infrastructure service's automation together
- Health Dashboard so that infrastructure service users can see at a glance current and past issues
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in product management, product planning with a steady progression of taking on roles with increasing responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to launch products with physical infrastructure and make them grow
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, DNS, routing
- Understanding of cybersecurity principles.
- Understand API-first approach to building products
- Aware of infrastructure technology trends, and the current public cloud ecosystem
- Experience with large scale, distributed infrastructure technologies in the areas of:
- Container Orchestration (Like Kubernetes, Docker, CoreOS)
- Service Mesh and Tracing (Like istio, jaegar, kiali)
- Centralized Logging (Like ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Centralized Metrics (Like Prometheus, Grafana)
- Storage and Big Data (Like Ceph, Hadoop)
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and Agile development practices, tools, and methodologies
- Development tools and workflows using git, pull requests
- CI/CD with tools like Jenkins
- Deployment strategies such as blue green, canary, rolling
- Experience in an EC company
- Experience with Web Development or UI/UX Design
- Experience in DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, or equivalent field
- Project Management skills
- PMP/PMI certifications will be considered as an advantage