A global finance firm seeks an experienced Project Manager as a PMO (Platform Sales) to interface with the world largest high frequency trading companies to plan, schedule, execute datacenter projects, network connectivity, trading platform projects for new client onboarding, gaining exposure to cutting edge trading technology, networking, design and deployment of new co-location data centers (DC).
The successful candidate will be an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. Familiarity with Arrowhead/OUCH/FIX protocols, elements of DC management and basic TelCo and Networking is highly desirable.
- Planning, scheduling, executing on internal/external projects for DC expansion or space re-rationalization activities, Client go-lives, exchanges mandatory projects with fixed go-live date.
- Client onboarding: all activities from pre-sales to network connectivity, trading farm planning/ engineering/ installation/ reporting/ equipment ordering/ quoting, to actual go-live with Platform Sales/Exchange.
- Helping business to rationalize & execute work needed internally (software development, configuration changes, ordering of exchange services) and externally (Client communication, weekend testing, Exchange communication) in support of Exchange driven mandatory changes.
- Coordinating and verifying activities performed by “remote hands” on behalf of our clients in the DC. Also, activities performed on behalf of our own development team.
- Working with vendors to get best possible quotes, in the extremely tight deadlines/timeframes, and figure out how to get some of the most exotic equipment possible.
- Preparation of internal budget at the beginning of each fiscal year. Calculating charges back, recovery, billing to our clients. Driving other financial activities on behalf of our group internally with the controllers and with our clients.
- Working closely with internal infra teams to prioritize projects and ensure great working relations.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, etc.
- Experience in large established Enterprise environments
- Most important is to be flexible, inquisitive, work very well with others.
- Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Very capable of technical learning, memorizing, analysis and ability to make correlations.
- Able to lead on calls and in meetings, understanding of roles and responsibilities and therefore able to facilitate meetings and calls
- Familiarity with Arrowhead/OUCH/FIX protocols, elements of DC management and basic TelCo and Networking is highly desirable.