A Japanese start-up company is looking for Ruby Engineers!
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment where your input and ideas are welcome. All development is done in-house, so you can have a great impact and influence on the company’s future development. You will also be able to get involved in all stages from design to development.
This position will be responsible to help create their new web service business, which is currently in its planning and development stages. If you have, or if you would like to gain, experience launching a new web service, we encourage you to apply.
- Design and implement new web services
- Understand users’ needs through user hearings, interviews, etc.
- Provide requirement definition support, proposals, and designs
- Plan and develop web applications for internal contract and inventory information
- Provide technical verification for future system expansion
- Code for the company’s various services and businesses in Ruby
- Refactor existing code
- Code review
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A Japanese startup company founded in 2012, developing new service such as a petit meal service for office workers and visualization tools for organizational issues.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30 - 18:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- Ruby web application development experience
- Experience with RubyOnRails 5.0 or above is welcome
- AWS experience
- Experience with new business development
- Understanding of web application UI/UX
- Ability to perform basic Linux operations (SSH, etc.)
- Ability to perform basic Git operations
- Experience with MySQL 5.6 or higher, or willingness to catch up from previous MySQL versions
- Network knowledge
- Understanding of web application security
- Knowledge regarding development models, quality control, and operation monitoring