A global life insurance company is looking for a T-shaped cross functional mainframe software engineer.
Successful candidates will be mainly responsible to design and build mainframe applications and online insurance services consumed by frontend applications in open platforms. You will also design the overall architecture of the mainframe applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
You will join Development Engineering team, and have the role leading the DevOps transformation.
- Lead software development team
- Business requirement and system analysis
- Production support
- Evaluating new tools and technologies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses and large companies.
5,000万人のお客さまから信頼されている世界最大級の保険- 金融グループです。フィナンシャル- プロテクション（個人から中小企業、大企業まで、あらゆるお客さまに対して、生涯を通じて、損害保険、生命保険、老後資金、相続に関するニーズにお応えしていくビジネス）をコアビジネスとしています。
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Pension, 401K, Housing benefits, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experiences developing and maintaining mainframe applications
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Experience supporting interfaces between multiple application platforms (i.e. open and mainframe)
- Proficient understanding of Cobol, CICS, VSAM, DB2 and JCL
- Proficient understanding of debugging and testing Tools
- Proficient understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Proficient understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Micro services Architecture
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, including Git, Subversion
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology, including Scrum
- Basic understating of integration middleware such as ESB, EAI, ETL, MQ, etc.