A global insurance firm is looking for three (3) data literate System Engineers to work on a series of tasks to help with production readiness and automation for new services that will come online to support their Next Horizon initiatives. Specifically, they are looking for people with Linux administration skills as primarily skills, and secondary skills as windows / database / middleware / scripting to form a small team to work through these initiatives. Many of the skill combinations needed will require members of this team to learn new skills as they test. Some of these will be taught from the Data Engineering team, especially environmental areas and some will need to pick up though service documentation online. The successful candidate will be a member of the Platform Engineering team which a part of the Information Management (IM) Group.
- Testing of resiliency and availability of new services in the Hadoop Environment such as WebHBase, SOLR, Atlas, MDFE (internal service), yIngest (Internal service), Oozie, Kerberos
- Replication and DR testing of key Hadoop components
- Improved automation of changes and releases using Ambari and Qlik APIs
- Automation of configuration collection and reporting
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Linux administration skills and experience
- Windows/database/middleware/scripting experience