Exciting opportunity to work in a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical company!
They are looking for IT Network and ERP Analyst.
- Installs and maintains operating systems and third party applications.
- Maintain data storage, availability and backup integrity for ERP System and File server.
- Coordinates with IT team from various sites to improve overall support and efficiency.
- Evaluates vendor products in terms of company needs to ensure that appropriate and relevant products are obtained while maintaining cost effectiveness and company efficiency.
- Interacts with end users to determine software and hardware needs in an effort to provide support in a timely manner.
- Managing of user accounts on company servers and runs necessary system update to ensure that company systems are secure.
- Remote support, troubleshooting and fault finding for remote office.
- IT software and hardware inventory tracking to ensure compliance with company IT policy.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Performing business network integration on domain migration, email migration and infrastructure integration.
- Provide flexible work hours to meet the demand of the IT department.
- Provide business analysis in improving of Navision ERP process to meet the business needs.
- Provide support and development on Navision ERP based on requirement.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. With operations in more than 30 countries, their businesses serve a diverse range of industries with a portfolio of market-leading products and brands.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Windows Server, MS SQL would be a definite plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in ERP project
- Experience in of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Office365
- Knowledge of firewall, security and storage technologies
- Good understanding on the Networking, VPN and DNS/DHCP services
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamic NAV
- Computer Science degree or similar experience
- Reactive programming or other similar asynchronous programming technologies
- Experience of Test Automation/Continuous Integration tools
- Knowledge of common mobile programming design patterns