This is an exciting opportunity for global minded project managers to be able to work for one of the top E-Commerce Companies in Japan.
- API development and operation for E-Commerce site
- Work on various APIs aimed to improve usability for merchants, including the API that supports the site's shopping cart system
This is a great opportunity to gain a wide range of experience from high/low-level design and development to operation, including the implementation of various R&D projects, resolution of technical issues, troubleshooting, etc.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- JAVA EE development experience
- Web API development experience using RESTful/SOAP
- Spring Framework development experience
- Design and development experience using RDB/KVS/NoSQL
- DB tuning experience
- Infrastructure design and operation experience