A world leader in the healthcare industry is hiring a Digital Solutions Specialist.
The Digital Solutions Specialist Chapter is a team consisted of individuals with specific skills focused on the design and development of Digital Marketing and open-source based applications/solutions.
Squads are initiative-based teams which consist of individuals from Chapters assigned based on requested skillset by the Squad Product Owners.
The Digital Solutions Specialist consultant is a role which works closely with in-market Squad members from multiple business functions, as well as members from the Global Technical Delivery Centers to help identify challenges/opportunities which can be addressed with new or existing solutions, and to deliver on those solutions.
This role requires a broad technical knowledge of digital solutions and system architecture, experience in hands on marketing, and is required to possess high communication skills to ensure that there are no gaps between solution needed, and solution delivered.
- Understand standard technologies in the digital marketing and open source space
- Acquire knowledge of the existing enterprise architecture
- To efficiently support the utilization of existing tools and to propose enhancements to existing solutions
- Deliver digital marketing capabilities to market and squads based on business requirements
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A world leader in the healthcare industry. The company strives to provide employees the opportunity to deliver the best medicines to patients in Japan and healthcare workers, under the mission "to save people's lives and improve their lives through innovative products and services."
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:45 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】※スキルハウスベネフィット適応
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- Application development experience with multiple development languages
- Application development experience with multiple databases types
- Experience in developing digital marketing capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in highly regulated industries (i.e. Pharmaceutical, Financial)
- Experience in AI development
- Experience as a Digital Marketer and/or Analyst
- Experience with salesforce solutions