A leading e-commerce companies in the world is looking for a Web Application Engineer (Front-end).
Their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet, and aim to become the No.1 Internet Service Company in the world.
As part of the Mobile Services Group in the Software Services Enablement Department, this position will be responsible for working with an energetic and dynamic software engineering team to deliver new products and platforms for our customers.
- Work with the team consisting of product managers and engineers to create pragmatic products.
- Develop slick and intuitive Front-End UIs to offer a pleasing experience to our users.
- Help to design and develop highly available, high performing and consumer friendly APIs and associated Unit Tests to ensure quality of code.
- Highly motivated professional with interpersonal skills to ease communication with our global team.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and engineering focused environment.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- Strong interest for Front-End development
- Web UI/UX good practices
- Mindset of prototyping and continuous improvement
- Understanding of design concepts
- Experience in Front-End technologies such as Angular, React, Vue.js, CSS3/Less/Sass, Webpack
- Experience in API development
- Knowledge of good REST API Design and practices
- Experience in backend database/storage technologies
- Relational (such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- NoSQL (such as MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET Core, ExpressJS or Java/Spring
- Experience with building High Performance and High Availability APIs
- Familiarity with UNIX command-line
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis)